Thank you for your interest in live entertainment in Canandaigua.
For our friends who own tickets to 2020 events
If your event has been CANCELLED
- This means that, unfortunately, the artist has canceled their 2020 tour dates. You will receive an email from Ticketmaster with additional details.
- All ticketholders will receive a full and direct refund.
- For resale tickets sold on Ticketmaster, refunds will be made to the original ticket purchaser’s account.
- Ticketholders who purchased tickets through another resale platform or distribution partner will need to seek a refund from that vendor.
If your event has been RESCHEDULED
- This is good news! Your concert date was moved to 2021. You will receive an email from Ticketmaster with additional details.
- If you can attend the new date, save your tickets! Your current ticket will be valid for the new date.
- If you cannot attend, you will have 30 days during which to request a refund. Details on how to secure a refund will be sent to the purchaser's email of record by Ticketmaster.
If your event has been POSTPONED
- This means all parties are working hard to find a new date for your event.
- A decision will be made within 60 days of the postponement whether the show will be rescheduled. Ticketmaster will email ticketholders of record and share updates on social media.
Not sure of the status of your event? Visit here.