Come grow with us!
We provide resources, guidance and connections to our members and friends in the community who need timely, unbiased insights as well as programs and other opportunities.
As Ontario County's largest and most influential Chamber of Commerce, we cultivate business relationships that inspire personal, professional and economic growth in Canandaigua, as well as Ontario, Monroe, Seneca, Wayne, Yates and Schuyler Counties.
About 500 businesses and thousands of their employees benefit from affiliation with our Chamber. Inspired by our Strategic Plan and empowered by a diverse board and active, member-driven committees, we offer the following opportunities for businesses like yours to grow, explore and succeed in the Finger Lakes marketplace.
All for less than a dollar a day. Our dues structure is based on the number of people you employ, and firms with fewer than ten staff pay about a dollar a day! (See below for more details)
* 2019 data
- Chamber-managed Community Event Calendar (90,000+ views a year)
- Fortnightly Feature – a FREE member spotlight (75 words and a photo) in @113, our biweekly e-newsletter
- Business referrals from the Chamber and our Visitor Center
- Searchable, online Business Directory listing (boost your search engine optimization!)
- FREE listing in ONCanandaigua, our lifestyle magazine and business directory
- Brochure placement in our Visitor Center
- Ribbon cuttings, including photo and press release
- Explore other marketing opportunities here
Business Growth Resources
- Timely, pro-business advocacy to government and public officials
- Free, on-site business planning assistance (SBA/SCORE Counseling)
- Free job postings on CanandaiguaChamber.com
- Affordable platform for member-to-member discounts
- Routine talent and skill development opportunities for you and your staff
Meet Influencers, Make Connections
- Mix and Mingle at Monthly Mixers (most see over 60 professionals)
- Celebrate Lifetime Achievement* at our Annual Meeting in January
- Be Inspired at our Business Inspiration Awards* in May
- Take a swing at our Annual Golf Tournament* in August
- Celebrate Excellence in Women's Leadership with Canandaigua ATHENA Leadership Awards* in November
- Grow your skills and business capacity in Chamber University seminars and workshops, Breakfast & Business round-tables, luncheons and other special programs, hosted all year long
- Leverage your investment by joining one of our Committees
- Tourism and Hospitality
- ATHENA Steering Committee
- Advanced Manufacturing & Industry
- Microbusiness Network
- Public Affairs
- *Please note that some programs, events and committees have been redesigned in light of public health and staffing considerations.
Member Exclusive Add-Ons
- Conference room rental for meetings of 2 to 16 people
- Member addresses in single-use Avery label format for use in direct mail marketing
- High-impact B:B and B:C advertising opportunities:
- @113, our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Megaphone, our bi-weekly member-to-member marketplace
- ONCanandaigua magazine (print distribution of 5,000; online views >10,000)
- Find_It walk-around map (print distribution of 15,000)
Savings and Discount Opportunities
- Chamber-sponsored Health Insurance
- Office Depot cost saving program
- Constant Contact discount program
- ForwardSM monthly installment dues program (for renewals only)
- Special Savings for our Not-for-Profit Members
- One free ad in Megaphone, every year ($75 value)
- 8 hours of conference room rental free, every year (up to $120 value)
Membership dues are based on the number of full time equivalent employees in your organization.
For the purpose of dues calculation, two seasonal and part-time workers count as one employee.
Not-for-profit organizations with no paid employees invest at the sole proprietor rate.