WE ARE HIRING!
Living Well Companion Care, a service of Jewish Senior Life is expanding into Canandaigua and seeking Companions, Housekeepers and Handyman
Living Well Companion Care is the perfect solution for seniors and others who aren’t ready to leave their home, but need support to stay at home. We improve their lives by providing compassionate, non-medical assistance in the comfort of their own home, wherever “home” may be, e.g. an apartment or independent living community.
Companions will help with a variety of daily activities:
- Meal planning & preparation
- Medication reminders
- Escorting to appointments
- Transportation for shopping & errands
- Light housekeeping
- Safety and supervision
Part-time flexible schedules, weekend availability a plus. Must have a clean, valid driver's license and proof of insurance. Our Human Resource Department will do a Background Check, DMV Checks and Drug Screening which are required prior to a job offer. Many of our Companions work full-time jobs and supplement their income working with us on a part-time basis.
To apply, please visit our website; www.jewishseniorlife.org. Click on Careers and look for Companion Care. For more information, you may also call our office Monday through Friday from 8:30am.-5:00pm, (585) 248-5021.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to read and write English at an average adult level
- Ability to speak English clearly, both in person and on the phone
- Ability to drive and have a reliable car
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- Experience working with seniors a plus