Fire & Ice Winter Festival
Join Us for our Fire & Ice Event in Downtown Canandaigua Saturday February 15. Melt Away your Winter Blues and Enjoy a Unique Winter Experience with Food, Festivities & Fun!
• Ice Carving Competition 10:30-3 Speed Carving Competitions 3-4
• World Record Holder “The Fire Guy” Fire Shows
• Canandaigua Top Chef Comfort Food Challenge 11-3 $
• “Comfort In a Cup” Winter Beverage Trail- 2 Days $
• Alaskan Malamutes 11-2
• Bristol Mountain Snow Experience
• Make Your Own S'mores Station 11 -3 $
• Firemen & Fire Truck Experiences and Demonstrations
• Lazy Acre Alpaca Farm Meet and Greets with “Angel”
• FLCC Woodmen Team Fire Building Competition 12-2
• Human Snow Globe 12-4
• Amazing Magic Joe Shows 12:30 & 2:30 at Unique Toy Shop
• Frozen T-Shirt Competitions 10:30, 12:30, 2:30 $
• Meet and Greets with Olaf 12-2 pm
• Siberian Husky Dog Sled Team 1-4
• Craft Beer Tasting Event 4-7 (must be 21 or older) $
• Glass Blowing, Candle Making and Alcohol Ink Demos
• Come Out of Hibernation Specials, Warming Stations and Awards
• Ice Sculptures Lining the Streets of Downtown Canandaigua
• Horse Drawn Wagon Rides 12-3
Food Vendors and MORE!
$ Ticketed Experience- Purchase your ticket the day of the event at 113 South Main Street. Limited number of participants
Chef Comfort Food Challenge
Craft Brew Tasting (21 and over only).
Stay tuned for more developing information about shows and activities!
Visit https://www.downtowncanandaigua.com/ or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/538592133532347/ for more info.