Develop a successful social brand that is custom to you and your clientele! Through your self and business analysis, Mandy will show you how she has utilized social branding on a budget to grow relationships and her businesses.
The class will cover:
1. Self Analysis - understand how you're most comfortable. ie. I'm very outgoing and a big sharer vs. someone else who is analytical and may not feel as comfortable
2. Business Analysis - what are your goals, what is your target audience
3. Solidify your brand - making sure you're on the right platforms and presenting yourself in a light that is congruent with that platform and your target audience
4. Facebook focus - talking about personal vs. business page and groups
5. Value Adding Content - find great content that appeals to your consumer base, make your own!
6. Execute - create a plan and stick to it, hold yourself accountable and dont expect returns immediately!
: Thursday, July 26, 2018
: 11:30-1:30 pm
: Pioneer Library System, 2557 State Route 21, Canandaigua
: $20 members, $50 non-members. Includes class and lunch provided by Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake
Pre-registration required by July 19th to attend. Non-members must pay at time or registration. Call 585-394-4400, ext. 203 or register and pay online.
Cancelations after July 19 are invoiced.
About the Presenter: Mandy Friend began her career when she was 22 with a focus on first time home buyers as her niche market. She utilized budget-friendly ways to connect with and growing her database through social media, videos, hosting seminars and strategic activity in her community. She found great success as she was honored as Rookie of the Year in her first year. By 2013, her business was growing rapidly and she had the opportunity to represent Team Canada in the World Cup for lacrosse, the perfect opportunity to grow a team! That is when Keller Williams Realty came in and dramatically changed her world. She formed The Friend Team in 2013 which in 2017 helped 158 homes clients friends & families at 28 million in sales volume with a team of 6. She's also a partner in her husband's Chiropractic Business and together they opened a daycare in 2017 and both are conveniently located right next to her team's office so her 9 month son and almost 3 year old daughter are right next door!