New York State MANDATORY Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Let us help you stay compliant and up to date!
As of October 9, 2018, every employer in New York State is required to adopt a sexual harassment prevention policy and must provide employees with annual sexual harassment prevention training prior to October 9, 2019. Please join us for this low cost, interactive session that will comply with the new training regulations.
Topics covered will include:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Examples that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- Information concerning employee’s rights
- Information addressing conduct by supervisors and any additional responsibilities for supervisors
- Real-life scenarios to consider
- Policy and Complaint Forms for Employers
This training will not only meet all mandatory training requirements, but exceed them. Attendees completing the training will receive a training certificate and training materials to show proof of training. A sample Sexual Harassment Policy will also be provided.
This training will be conducted by Michelle Pedzich, Senior Vice President and Director of Human Resources from Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Company.
Date: Friday, September 20, 2019
Time: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Location: Quail Summit, 5102 Parrish Street Extension, Canandaigua
Cost: $25 members/$40 non-members.
Register online or call Elisha Everson, IOM at 585-394-4400, ext. 203 at least 5 days before the event. Cancellations are invoiced. Limited to first 20 registrants.