35th Annual Canandaigua ATHENA Leadership Awards Dinner
DescriptionJoin us for the 35th Annual Canandaigua ATHENA Leadership Awards DinnerPresented by the Canandaigua Chamber of Commerce and
Professional Women of the Finger Lakes
Join us as we honor this year’s nominees at the 35th Annual ATHENA Leadership Awards Dinner on Friday, November 22nd at Finger Lakes Community College. A media presentation will be shown at the dinner featuring this year’s ATHENA Award nominees. The evening begins with cocktails at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. and presentation of the ATHENA Leadership and the ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Awards. Emcee will be 2013 ATHENA Recipient, Stephanie Kunes, President & CEO, National MS Society. There will be a large silent auction to win some wonderful items!
Reservations are available for $60 per person. If you would like to be a Gold Sponsor and purchase an entire table of eight with special company recognition showing your support, the cost is $750. Reservations must be made through Elisha Everson, IOM, at the Chamber at (585) 394-4400, ext. 203 by November 6 or until sold out.
The Six ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees are pictured above left to right:
- Holly A. Adams, County Attorney, Ontario County Attorney’s Office
- Elizabeth “Liz” Gilges, Chief Operating Officer, Gilges Family
- Phyllis Golden, Owner, Trendsetters Hair Design
- Glena L. Larson, Special Education Teacher, Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES Red Jacket Education Center
- Margaret E. Somerset, Esq., Partner, Underberg & Kessler LLP
- Aimee Ward, Executive Director, Ferris Hills at West Lake
The Five ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Nominees are pictured above left to right:
For more information, contact Elisha Everson, IOM, at the Chamber at (585) 394-4400 ext. 203.
- Maureen C. Ballatori, Founder & Chief Strategist, 29 Design Studio LLC
- Sarah A. Chilson, Executive Director, The Spot
- Chelsea Henderson, Co-Founder, The Indie Queens
- Allison Hildebrandt, Volunteer and Community Outreach Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity of Ontario County
- Erica C. S. Wright, Vice President, Finger Lakes Extrusion Corp.
A portion of the proceeds from the event goes towards scholarships for local women. Consider becoming a sponsor!
Do you have someone in mind who would be an excellent nominee in the future? Click here to get next year's nomination form sent to you when they come out in the spring.