34th Canandaigua ATHENA Leadership Awards Dinner
34th Annual Canandaigua ATHENA Leadership Awards Dinner
DATE: Friday, November 16, 2018
TIME: 5:30 p.m. cocktails, 6:30 p.m dinner & program
WHERE: Finger Lakes Community College
RSVP: By Nov. 1 to Elisha Everson, IOM, manager of communications & events at the Canandaigua Chamber, (585) 394-4400.
The 34th Annual ATHENA Leadership Awards Dinner will be held Friday, November 16th at the Finger Lakes Community College Student Center. A media presentation will be shown at the dinner featuring this year?s ATHENA Award nominees. The evening begins with cocktails at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. and presentation of the ATHENA Leadership and the ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Awards. There will also be a silent auction to win some wonderful items. Reservations are available at the Canandaigua Chamber of Commerce at $60 per person. If you would like to be a Gold Sponsor and purchase an entire table of eight with advertising, the cost is $750.
Ten women have been nominated for the coveted ATHENA Leadership honor. The individuals nominated this year exemplify the qualities of leadership in the 21st Century; Learning, Authentic Self, Collaboration, Courageous Acts, Relationships, Celebration & Joy, Giving Back, and Fierce Advocacy.
The Ten ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees are:
- Nancy Alderman Stelnyk, Legal Assistant, Underberg & Kessler, LLP
- Cathy Canarvis, Executive Director, Coordinated Child Development Center
- Marjorie ?Marge? Donhauser, Owner/LPN, Donhauser Nursing Service
- Alice C. Haskins, Chief Correction Officer, Ontario County Office of Sheriff
- Tracy Janczak, Owner/Senior Certified Pilates Instructor, Core Rhythm Pilates, LLC
- Debi E. Jones, Director, Human Resources, IDI Billing Solutions
- Mary A. Krause, County Administrator, County of Ontario
- Catherine Sciarratta, Owner and Director, Finger Lakes Ballet Academy
- Jill Werth, Director of Operations, Rochester Air Center
- Constance White, Regional Administrator for UR Medicine/Imaging, University of Rochester Medical Center
The Six ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Nominees are:
- Tina Bloom, Regional Business Manager, Assurex Health and Deputy Town Supervisor, Canandaigua
- Melissa Buchanan, Owner, Studio B Fitness & Wellness, LLC, LMT, CPT and Group Fitness Instructor
- Jennie M. Erdle, Director of Student Life, Finger Lakes Community College
- Lindsay M. Loiacono, Owner/Operator, Main Street Munchkins
- Wanda E. Martinez-Johncox, Telehealth Clinical Technician Behavioral Health National VA LGBT SEP, LGBT Veteran Care Coordinator, Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Katherine Purbeck, Insurance Agent- Commercial Lines Specialist, Canandaigua Insurance Agency
Click here for Sponsorship Info (PDF). A portion of the proceeds goes towards scholarships for local women.
ATHENA RECEPTION SPONSOR